To debug the sandbox solution you should attach SPUCWorkerProcess.exe process. Then start debugging the Sandbox solution.
By default Visual Studio 2010 automatically builds the solution package, deploys it, and activates it in the Solution Gallery. When you start debugging already deployed sandbox solution, you need to attach the SPUCWorkerProcess.exe process manually and hit F5 to debug.
- Developer favorites SharePoint 2010 enhancements
- This solution contains no resources scoped for a Web application – Sharepoint WSP deployment exception
- SharePoint on Cloud
- SharePoint 2010 migration tips
- SharePoint Diagnostic Studio toolkit for administrator
- SharePoint 2010 MSDN article collection for developer
- How to customize sharepoint list toolbar
- Sharepoint 2010 features
- SharePoint 2010 Virtual PC Setup
- Benefit and advantages of using Sharepoint