SharePoint 2010 SDK contains all the documentation required for developers about technologies and the step by step procedure to use them. It also contains the code samples, best practices, setup guidelines etc. So, before learning SharePoint 2010 you should download and read this.
To know what code samples it includes, here is the one line description for each.
- SharePoint 2010 MSDN article collection for developer
- Sharepoint 2013 best practices
- SPDisposeCheck – Sharepoint Tools to check memory leaks
- Sharepoint 2010 features
- SharePoint 2010 and Powershell
- Creating the custom theme in MOSS Branding
- Sharepoint 2013 Search components
- SharePoint Diagnostic Studio toolkit for administrator
- SSRS Sharepoint Integrated mode – adding CSV pipe export option
- MOSS 2007 Best Practices