Interesting to see the clickone deployment location? Yes i know it is tricky find exe stored in client system. Shortcut menu property also won’t help.
Follow these steps to find the installation location of server activated clickone deployment executable files.
Open the Run command and enter the below string, It will open the clickone deployment folder.
It’s under a few levels of obfuscated folders so easiest thing is to search for <appname>.exe under above folder.
- Enabling IIS6 HTTP compression on SharePoint dynamic page
- Asp.net file compression using opensource library
- Azure Learning Tutorial
- Singleton pattern – Design pattern
- ASP.NET Page Life Cycle explained
- Microsoft Sharepoint persisting webpart property values
- WCF Interview Questions and Answers
- Outlook Web Access corrupts HTML attachments
- SQL CE standalone database