Interesting to see the clickone deployment location? Yes i know it is tricky find exe stored in client system. Shortcut menu property also won’t help.
Follow these steps to find the installation location of server activated clickone deployment executable files.
Open the Run command and enter the below string, It will open the clickone deployment folder.
It’s under a few levels of obfuscated folders so easiest thing is to search for <appname>.exe under above folder.
- Enabling IIS6 HTTP compression on SharePoint dynamic page
- Asp.net file compression using opensource library
- Singleton pattern – Design pattern
- Azure Learning Tutorial
- ASP.NET Page Life Cycle explained
- Outlook Web Access corrupts HTML attachments
- WCF Interview Questions and Answers
- Microsoft Sharepoint persisting webpart property values
- SQL CE standalone database