Release candidate of VS2012 is renamed from VS2011. Yes it is good to have 2012 because it might be releasing 2012. We can have new version with new release 🙂
Some of the interesting feature i liked in VS 2012.
- Edit code while execute: You can edit the code while executing the application. It is recalling old Visual studio 6 era.
- Google it: Any error while compiling the application? Don’t worry, Now just click on Google it! button in your error message. It will do the search for you. 🙂 Now not required to copy the error message and searching in google. It will automate it for you.
- Copy past code from website: Did you found any pieace of code in StackOverflow.com website? If you want to copy it to your file then just copy from website and past it. VS will take are of other beautification, adding required parameter etc. Huh it is really interesting features is’t it? 🙂
- Search accross IDE: Quick search bar enabled in VS 2012 and you can easily search what ever you want in Visual studio 2012 project.
- Multi Monitor Support: Open multiple instance of Solution explorer and move them to another monitor.
Detailed features check here. Leave your commentes if you like any other features in visual studio 2012.