If you want to automate the Sharepoint installation and configuration process then AutoSPInstaller is the right tool you can use. If you know the powershell script then you can customize this tool as per your requirements.
If you got the experience in installing the Sharepoint 2010 and configuring sharepoint 2010 then you might know the time taken to do this task. Installation and configuring the Sharepoint 2010 on your Development, testing, Staging and production server will take lot of time. If you are Sharepoint Administrator then AutoSPInstaller is the right tool helps to you automate the task. Use Below URL to download the script then try.
Interesting article on AutoSPInstaller,
- SharePoint 2010 and Powershell
- Enabling IIS6 HTTP compression on SharePoint dynamic page
- SharePoint Diagnostic Studio toolkit for administrator
- SPDisposeCheck – Sharepoint Tools to check memory leaks
- SSRS Sharepoint Integrated mode – adding CSV pipe export option
- There is a duplicate ‘system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler’ section defined
- How to customize sharepoint list toolbar
- Learn Sharepoint 14Hive folder structures
- SharePoint 2010 MSDN article collection for developer
- SharePoint 2010 SDK Download