What is entity framwork POCO? POCO stands for “Plain Old CLR Object”. This is also called code first developement. This is one of the .net 4 new feature.
Here scottGu explained in detailed POCO Model implementation in his blog.
- SQL CE standalone database
- Tracing Queries in Entity Framework 4
- Concept of OOPS in C#
- Singleton pattern – Design pattern
- ASP.NET Page Life Cycle explained
- Microsoft Sharepoint SystemUpdate and Update using object model
- WCF Interview Questions and Answers
- Microsoft Sharepoint persisting webpart property values
- Outlook Web Access corrupts HTML attachments